Condor has been a reassuring and familiar sight on start & finish lines in the Solent for many years. Condor is a 40′ steel hull motor boat set up for delivering high quality race management. Full refitted in 2017 she is comfortable, versatile and very well equipped.
Condor is a very stable platform with excellent visibility on the deck or from the Saloon if the weather is inclement. Condor can supply the complete package including NORs, SIs and on the water results or can be used as a mark layer or finish line committee boat.
Equally at home at major regattas like Cowes week or smaller industry specific events. Condor can make a major contribution to your events.
- Fixed and Handheld GPS
- Fixed and Handheld VHF
- Raymarine wind, speed & depth instruments
- Full set International Code Flags & Naval Numerals
- 3 Inflatable marks & ground tackle
- Electric Windlass
- Fully fitted galley with oven, microwave & fridge
- Maximum capacity: 12
- Sleeping accommodation for 5/6
- Committee boat charter
- Day cruises and spectating
Works with –
- Cowes Week
- Royal Ocean Racing Club
- Brittannia Corporate Events
- Fairview Sailing
- Sunsail Events
- Warsash Spring Series