The Beneateau First 40 is a fantastic performance racing yacht, capable of winning world class events.
With a T bulb keel, 2 spreader carbon rig, lighter stronger balsa core hull, and a full inventory of Doyle and Banks sails.
Winning races has always been very important, so she has been continuously maintained to keep her in peak racing condition, with many deck hardware upgrades to keep her at the front of the fleet.
- 1st BVI Spring Regatta 2016
- 3rd RORC Caribbean 600 2016
- 3rd Antigua Sailing Week 2016
- 1st St Thomas International Regatta 2015
- 2nd Valentines Regatta Antigua 2015 & 2016
- 6th in Class Rolex Middle Sea Race 2014
- 2nd Les Voiles de St Barths 2013
- 2nd Antigua Sailing Week 2013