Hydra – DK 46
The DK46 is a race tuned performance racer, the hull and foil shape were designed with performance in mind and the cockpit layout is spacious and well thought through. However the designers have also included a spacious fitted interior for comfort.
Hydra is a sensational boat in the Mediterranean, with a large sail plan she picks up in the lightest of airs buts still performs in the windier conditions.
- Dimensions; 14.1m x 4.1m x 3m
- Displacement: 9200kg
- ORC Handicap – 528.6
- Inshore Crew Max – 14
- BnG Instruments
- Harken Winches
- Carbon Fibre Rig
- North Inshore Main, Quantum Offshore Main
- North J1 and J2,
- North S1 and S2, Quantum A Sails.
- 1st Copa del Ray 2016
- 3rd Rolex Giraglia Cup Inshore Series 2017
- 1st Corinthian Yacht Copa del Rey 2017