The J122 is a 40ft asymmetric racer/cruiser, and one of the most successful IRC racers of her generation.
She is well powered, but easy to sail and has therefore been successfully campaigned as a short handed race boat throughout the world.
The J122 has an upwind sail area of 97 square metres, thanks to her 110% headsail, and a 150 square metre downwind sail area, and benefit from a carbon fibre bow sprit and asymmetric spinnaker which makes her easier to race for most teams, especially those with less crew.
Noisy Oyster is a beautifully presented J122, call or email to find out more!
- Ullman Sails Gra Prix Racing (Membrane Light Skin) Main (18)
- J2, J3 & Jibtop (17)
- Tri-radial J4 (14)
- North Sails A1 Superkote 60, A2 Superkote 75 (16)
- UK Sails A4 & Storm Jib
- Aluminium 2 streader fractional rig
- OSR Class 2 for 10
- B&G Hercules 5000 with 3D motion (17)
- Raymarine Pilot Evolution
3rd in Class – Rolex Giraglia Cup 2017