Sunrise JPK 1180
Sunrise was launched in Spring 2018 and is hull number 2 of the JPK1180. Sunrise is the only JPK1180 available for charter and is exclusively available through PYC in the UK this summer and the Caribbean in 2019.
JPK have become known for building fast and very competitive race winning yachts. The 1010 and the 1080 have both been incredibly successful inshore and offshore. The 1010 won the its class in the 2013 Fastnet and the 1080 won the Fastnet overall in 2015.
The JPK1180 will be the fastest boat in IRC 2 with a handicap of 1.099, Sunrise has 2 modes an inshore mode with a short bow sprit and symmetric pole or an offshore asymmetric mode with a 1.7m bow sprit and 10m2 of extra downwind sail area.
This is an exciting 40’ race charter option for any enthusiastic team wanting to win.
North Sail Wardrobe
- 3Di Raw Main
- 3Di RAW J1 & J2
- 3Di Endurance J3
- A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 & Code 0
- Genoa Staysail
- S2 & S4
- Storm Trysail & Storm Jib
- Designer – Jacques Valer
- IRC Rating 1.099
- OSR Cat 2 Equipment for 10
- 8 berths, 2 Pipecots
- High modulus Axxon Carbon Mast & Boom
- Lead & Iron Fin Keel
- 8 x Pontos High Speed Winches
- 2 x B&G Zeus3 7′ Chart Plotters
- 4 x B&G 20/20HV Mast Displays
- B&G Auto Pilot
- Boat Computer with Adrena License
- Iridium GO
- 2nd Place – RORC Cervantes Cup 2018