Magnum – Ker 40+
Magnum 4 is the latest generation Ker40+ built by McConaghy Yachts in 2016.
Built with weight saving and waterproofing as the two main targets, and with a North inshore & offshore sail wardrobe, she has more offshore potential than many of her rivals.
This light weight performance race yacht is perfect for both inshore regattas and longer offshore races, including the popular RORC series.
- IRC Handicap – 1.265
- Pre-preg carbon epoxy foam sandwich hull
- Southern Spars high modulus, grand prix mast and boom
- Weight – 4.178 tonnes (keel weight – 2.05 tonnes)
- 6 offshore bunks
- B&G 5000 & Salmon instruments
- Expedition software
- Forestay loadcell
- Lewmar winches and pedestal system
- Spinnaker take down system
- Halyard locks
North Sail Wardrobe
- North 3Di Raw Inshore Main
- North 3DL Offshore Main
- North 3Di J1, J2, and J3
- North 3DL J4, Genoa Staysail, Spinnaker Staysail & Code 0
- A1.5, A2 and A4